Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Temple Newbie No More.

I went through the Oquirrh Mountain Temple to receive my endowments on March 13th. After a little (read: a lot) of stress about it (I was determined to not be weirded out), I was completely relieved to go through and find out it is the same beautiful temple I have always known and loved. I'm so grateful for the blessings that are available through the temple and for the peace and perspective I find every time I go. I cannot wait to share this PEACE of Heavenly Father's plan with the people of Boston! (See what I did there? ... Peace. and piece. #puntown)

And now, some pictures!
Me and my Great Grandma Chicken!

Mother and Daughter - totes adorbs.

Me and my favoritest cousin Amy Jo. Its obvious that we love each other because we serendipitously coordinated our outfits with out planning.

I love my Grandparents! <3

Mis Padres - so happy to be at the temple!


Uncle/Aunt Brooks and Deanna. Two of the most fun people on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment