Monday, January 6, 2014

If You Could See Into My Mind, You Would See Utter Chaos‏

Woh.

Oh my life ... Being a missionary is crazy.

We've had a super amazing week including: CHRISTMAS! SKYPING! BAPTISMS! and ... T-TEXTS.

Dun, dun, dun.

And the news is that Sister Bailey is leaving me. For the Ghetto! She is being transferred to Bridgeport, CT which has resulted in a lot of a well wishes such as, "I hope you don't get shot!" But she's excited. Well, kind of.

And the news for me is that ... I'm getting baby #2! President called Saturday night to inform me that the Lord has called me to train, and thus "the dream team" needed to be split up. (Straight from the mouth of the Mission Prez, me and S. Bailey get along reeeeaaaaally well.) 

Last time I trained, I was so stoked! I was just a wee babe in the mission field and because I was going through the transition myself, it was really easy to help some one else make it too. Except now, being a missionary is just kind of my life. I don't know how to teach someone to live like this!!! Ahhhhhhhhh! Pray for me. Fervently.

We were supposed to go up to Belmont tomorrow for transfer meeting to obtain my baby, but we have just received a phone call from the APs that transfer meeting is cancelled due to the blizzard brewing for tomorrow and that everyone will be red dotted and that we have to go pick up my baby tonight!!! So ... ya. Crazy, crazy, crazy. Such is the life of a missionary.

Love,
Flippin'-out Sister Gledhill

No comments:

Post a Comment