Monday, August 18, 2014

Greenie Town

Hola mi Familia!
This week was mostly spent welcoming SISTER JESSOP to the MBM and to Foxboro! Sister Jessop is from Salem, Oregon and is like a little energizer bunny. She's been in approximately 45 musicals or plays and went to school at BYU Hawaii before coming out. I already lover her so much and she is an amazing missionary. All the members are having a blast because we got two greenies this week (Elder Homer is training Elder Brown from Philadelphia), we've had a bunch of members make us "green dinners" where all the food is green.
Ai ai ai, I wish I had more time to write you guys! Let is suffice to say that miracles continue to happen here in Foxboro. Rob was confirmed yesterday and our recent convert Chantha blessed the sacrament for the first time and it was so adorable. I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before, but I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY. I love you all!!!
xoxo,
Sister Gledhill

No comments:

Post a Comment